Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bon Voyage

Starting the day after tomorrow, my incredible wife and I will be heading out for our last European tour (for the immediate future, anyway), this time accompanied by my lovely mother-in-law and aunt-in-law (I guess that's how you say it). 

We'll be travelling from Scotland to Ireland, then to Spain, Italy, Greece and Germany, then back to Scotland. All in two weeks' time. This is going to be a pretty packed trip, but it will be a ton of fun. I'll try to keep from getting sunburned to a lobster crisp, but past experience has taught me that's a tough job. When we get back to Scotland, we'll have four days to pack up what's left of the apartment. After that, we're homeward bound, back to the U.S. 

As you might expect, blogging probably won't be happening while travelling. Not to worry, though, because I've scheduled a few posts that aren't time-sensitive. They should cover the gap, but perhaps not entirely. I won't be able to post the links anywhere, so be sure to check the home page Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon Central U.S. time for the updates.

Here's to a great trip, wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment