Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Headed to Spain

So tomorrow I will see 5 a.m., and the two of us have never been on good terms. At least there is a worthy reason, though. I've got a RyanAir ticket to Palma de Mallorca, Spain with my name on it, and I can't wait to see an actual beach again. 



Tomorrow at the crack of friggin dawn, my lovely wife Vikki and I, along with a few others, are off for an emergency intravenous infusion of sun and sand until Sunday. I'll be out of contact until then, but I'm sure you'll all get along without me somehow. There are a few sights to see in Palma, but really we're going for the beach. In fact, I think you can see our hostal in the picture above. We'll take a few pictures and put them up on Facebook, but it won't be the normal hundreds-and-hundreds of photos deal. Hope you understand. Oh, and in case I don't see you, happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment