Saturday, February 2, 2013

A quarter-century

Today is my 25th birthday. While I can honestly say I feel like an adult these days, it still seems hard to believe quite that much time has passed. Besides the oddly quick advancement of the ages, the last quarter-century has treated me well. I hope I'll be able to say the same in 2048.

I know this post is short and not particularly 'deranged' or game-related, but it's what's on my mind lately. Hey, there are worse problems.

As for life currently, I'm pretty happy. I find that, while life will always have its frustrations and hardships, happiness will still find you if you let it. I have promising employment prospects, I live in a great town (even if the crime rate is pretty nuts), I have a wonderful wife, the best roommates ever, I have people that love me, and I still get to game and write in my spare time. Now if only I had a puppy...


No comments:

Post a Comment